Awkward Things We Are Used To Hearing While Visiting A Beauty Parlour!

We all have a kind of love and hate relationship with the ladies providing services in the beauty parlor. Sometimes their comments are passed away as funny and sometimes they are just too harsh.

Trust me I have my share of experience dealing with such Judgmental ladies. I have stopped going to the local beauty parlor I used to visit in Panchkula. Thank God, for beauty services at home, I have to face it no more. The ladies providing beauty services at home are too polite and professional. 
 
Facial Service at Home

This is what brings the major difference between a beauty parlor and Beauty services at your doorstep.

How? Just read on:

Your Hair Is Too Damaged, We Will Have To Cut At Least This Much!

Well, everybody likes to do something with their hair every few months. Try some new trendy haircuts, but as soon as you step in the parlor, often the ladies have a set of opinions and advises that are not even asked for. Most famous of them all,” Your hair is too much damaged”, “You have Split-ends” etc forcing you to cut hair more than you planned, which can be upsetting sometimes.

However, the same is not the case when you call for Beauty services at home. They are well-groomed and mind their own business and do as per your wish!

Why Don’t You Take A Body Scrub?

Sometime back, I had gone to the parlor for a Body massage session, when the lady in the middle of doing her business, pointed out that I should go a Body scrub as I have a lot of whiteheads!

It was kind of embarrassing as people refer to get relaxed during a massage session and if possible snore off, but this lady was too busy pointing out the flaws in my body and describing away the rate card of her Beauty Parlour.

The major difference here is that the lady I called for body massage in Panchkula home services was disciplined enough to understand my mood and knew that it is a relaxing session. The only question she asked me was if the pressure was too much? she repeatedly asked me to Just relax, which was so sweet of her.

So Much Rough Hair On Arms, Do You Use Razor?

Waxing is painful enough, but ladies at the parlor know how to make it unbearable! The small talks that happen during waxing are mostly about how uneven your hair growth is and how difficult it is to uproot them. And God forbid if you told them you had shaved the previous month because a series of unsolicited advice will follow.

Only Facial Will Not Help, Get Bleach Done!

A facial is a relaxing process and requires a comforting environment, so it is best done at home. Having said that, whenever I used to visit the beauty parlor, the lady there always suggested me to get bleaching done, as my skin is too damaged!

Never mind facial service at home at any day is more comforting and relaxing compared to a beauty parlor.

So, these are just some of my awkward encounters with the beauty parlor, due to which I consider beauty services at home the best!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment